You love the Arts! We love the Arts! Join the Millcreek Arts Council!
Here are a few ways we could use your help!
- Board Member Positions
- Join or Start a Committee
- Sign up for our Mailing List
1. Available Board Vacancies
- Reviews the newly proposed committee applications and brings them to the monthly committee meeting* to be voted upon.
- Interacts with the council’s various committees and serves as a bridge between the board and committee as needed.
- Estimated time commitment per month: 2-3 hours
Publicity & Marketing Chair
- Serves as the Publicity & Marketing Committee Chair and runs a team of volunteers to market the art council’s events.
- Writes up ads in the city’s newsletter and manages the council’s social media, as needed.
- Expected to attend the monthly committee meeting* and consult with chair and vice-chair board members, as needed.
- Estimated time commitment per month: 5-10 hours
If you are interested in a chair position please contact Vice-Chair Kate Scribner at email@example.com
2. Join or Start a Committee
We’d love to grow our coverage of the arts. We are hoping to do this by expanding and reinforcing our committees. If you have a talent or particular creative interest that you would like to share with our community, you may want to consider leading a committee on our council. A committee could range from a watercolor committee to a photography committee. The options are endless! Here’s your opportunity to grow your network of artists and expand your passions.
A committee lead would:
- Help create a team of committee members
- Lead your team on planning events for the community around your committee’s focus
- Expected to attend our monthly committee meeting* and consult with chair and vice-chair board members, as needed.
- Estimated time commitment per month for leading a committee: 2-5 hours plus any additional time needed for events your committee is hosting
If you are interested in further exploring this idea, please contact Kate Scribner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Theater: Our theater committee is working on how to re-enter (after covid) and is hoping to have some performances going by next year.
If you are interested in volunteering on our theater committee, please contact Gaby Saxton (committee lead): email@example.com
Music: Our music committee is currently preparing for our 2021 summer concert series and ready for some additional team members.
If you are interested in volunteering on our music committee, please contact Eric Spreng (committee lead): firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography: Our Photography committee is still growing their team and hoping to launch some events by 2022.
*The monthly committee meeting is the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm, Zoom Meeting ID: 913-2311-0125, Passcode mac2021
3. Sign up for our Mailing List
If you would like to volunteer for events as they come up, join our mailing list…